TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF EXTRANET AND HEADSPACE LEARNING
OwnershipThis Site is owned and operated by headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd ABN 26 137 533 843 (headspace, we, our, us).
Acceptance of Terms and ConditionsYour access to and use of this Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions of use set out below (Terms and Conditions). Your use and/or continued access to this Site constitute your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. We may amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the Site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. We reserve the right to terminate or not accept your registered user status at any time if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of useheadspace IT systems (Systems) are provided for business use. Your use of the Systems is subject to the following conditions:
- You must not disclose your password to anyone.
- If you suspect that your personal password is known by someone else, it must be changed immediately.
- You must lock your computer when you are away from it and log off from your computer at the end of use to prevent unauthorised use by other individuals.
- You must not install or use any unauthorised software and you must not store any material which infringes third-party intellectual property rights or which is offensive or illegal.
- headspace owns the intellectual property rights in all documents and communications created using its Systems. headspace may monitor and record your use of the Systems and read all documents and communications stored on, received by or made using them (including your personal folder).
- You are responsible for the for the content, dissemination and management of the electronic communication you upload. This responsibility means ensuring that all electronic communications:-
- do not contain information harmful to headspace or members of its community;
- are respectful, courteous and polite;
- comply with privacy and confidentiality requirements;
- do not contain obscene, offensive or slanderous material; and
- are not used for purposes that conflict with the interests of headspace.